PENUMBRA FASHIONWEEK AUTUMN WINTER 14/15 HERE WE GO !

Coucou !!!

I am so delighted to tell you that Penumbra FashionWeek will start pretty soon now !
Official take off will be the 13th of september. During all the week, you will be able to assist to fantastic fashionshow showcasing some of the most amazing designers in SL. 
And I am so proud to announce you that Petit Chat will be part of this awesome FashionWeek !


I can't give you a slurl for now. 
The stores will be opened a bit longer after the fashionweek itself.
Petit Chat will bring 8 amazing exclusive outfits specially created for this occasion, all done from my artworks and all materials enabled.
The first of the outfits has been sent today to my regular bloggers team so you should see it soon in fashion blogs.
It's called Love at the first sight, and is done from this artwork .
Here is a preview for you :


Petit Chat's items will be showcased on the 15th of september at 2 pm SLT, in a fashion show. I will post the slurl in time.
During the time of the Penumbra event, those items will be available ONLY in my store at Penumbra. I'll move them to my mainstore and my market place only after the event will end.


So keep in touch, there is a lot to come. Of course about Penumbra fashion week, but not only. I'll be also at the Boho Culture fair, at the seasonal market, and at Pumpkin Town and some other events.

For now, enjoy the end of the summer and get ready for Penumbrrrrrra !

I will post the pics about the 2nd outfit i created for Penumbra pretty soon, and so on till the 8th outfit. :)

Muahhhhh !


Aucun commentaire